So, I'm alive and stuff.
So, here's a summary of the shit that's gone down since my last post.
- I'm still alive. This is obvious by the fact I'm sitting here enjoying Tonkotsu and posting in Livejournal. Dead folks aren't known for doing either.
- Still happily with mechanicaltears. :)
- I changed jobs over the summer, and now work in the International district doing roughly the same job for a different game developer. It's hard on my wallet with International Model Toy and Kinokuniya less than a block away... but easy on the eyes for other reasons.
- RIP, Annabelle.
- I'm thinking of starting an Otaku blog, because it sounds fun and I need a writing project.
- Speaking of Otaku, I've become addicted to Boku wa Tomodochi ga Sukunai. You should check it out. Seriously.
So, yeah... that's about it. Actually, it's not, but my Tonkotsu's getting cold.
What's up with you people?